No announcement yet.

Crusader Kings 2 comes out next month.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't ever seem to declare war on anyone else no matter how much time I spend trying to fabricate claims yet everyone always is able to declare war on me.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Anyone know how to edit the map? Assign provinces to different nations by editing a file somewhere? Where is that information stored?
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I don't but Paradox's forums has a mod sub forum for this game. I know over at Westeros.org they're trying to make a Game of Thrones mod using the map of Westeros.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Perfect idea!

And I figured it out, sorta.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Pretty much the only thing I like about this game - and other Paradox games - is the map. Actually playing these games is pretty horrible.

Comment

Comment

I do like it very much. And lots of civ players seem to think that too.
                It turned out very good, and it is pretty much bugfree (unlike other paradox titles at release).

Check here for a lot of CK II AAR's..

Comment

Albert - do yourself a favor and play CK1 with Deus Vult.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Is the OS X port of that worth it? (can it be played on a modern Mac Air?)

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Heads up: That was fast. Crusader Kings 2 + Sots I Complete ( ) + Victoria II (w/o Addon) +Magicka+ DLC = 13 Buckeroonies

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Also Sots II, wonder wheter that is playable by now.
                        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I think that gives me the mac version.

I might do it.... even if I can't play CK2 yet...

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I got it, I don't really have a windows system right now, but I might install it at work...

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Got in on a Steam sale, liking it so far, but the interface is terrible and the tutorial was almost nonexistent. Inviting people to my court turned out to be mega-impprtant, but there's no way to filter the character screen to find only landless people with claims or simply people who can move to my court, let alone will. I have to sort the list by opinion, remove rulers and go through the list one by one, looking for courtiers with good stats and trying to invite them.
                              I'm also missing a "promise" feature. There's an uber-diplomatic (26) courtier that wants to become a chancellor. I need a chancellor, he likes me, but he doesn't hate his master enough to move. I want to be able to promise him that.
                              Also, as a king of Poland, I wanted to off my duke of Greater Poland, who was a **** marshal. His own marshal was a superwarrior and was crucial for tue plot. I could've promised to make him a marshal of mine or even a landed noble, but there's no such option.
                              I am still learning my ropes as Boleslav-2, but my goal is starting out as one of the Russian princes, establishing the kingdom of Rus and whooping some Mongol ass.
                              Graffiti in a public toilet
                              Do not require skill or wit
                              Among the **** we all are poets
                              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Forklifts or whatever that spambot was peddling notwithstanding, CKII is awesome.
                                I'm playing as the dynasty of Vsevolod of Rostov, and his son Vladimir just won't die. I've created the Russian Empire (not the best change in 1.06, but I won't refuse a free title), took over the western Cumania, lost the scramble for Finland and Karelia to the Scandinavian kingdoms, but then I realized the Byzantine Emperor was a heretic! I've waged three holy wars against him, breaking two truces (Vladimir is close to 70, having outlived his son and grandson), and now Constantinople is mine! His grandson should finish the takeover of the ERE, should he survive the succession crisis.
                                Graffiti in a public toilet
                                Do not require skill or wit
                                Among the **** we all are poets
                                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                                X