Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's Lincredible
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Nets fan here but I appreciate what Lin has been doing.

Although, I'd have to say that I'm pretty happy with how D-Will destroyed him especially since Lin got his first big break against D-Will.

Comment

D'Antoni resigns from the Knicks. Not too much of a surprise though I thought he would last for the whole season.

Comment

Without Carmelo and Stoudemire, Lin balled out and the Knicks were on fire. They get their superstars back and they fall apart. Goes to show you how team trumps starpower.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Shots fired from D'Antoni!

It might sound surprising to a skeptical Knicks fan, but just a few weeks ago, this was a phenomenal, dignified place to work. We had a culture that revolved around teamwork, integrity and passing the ball at least three times before blindly heaving from 40 feet. (The secret sauce? The secret sauce was Stevie Novak sinking 15.) Knicks basketball wasn't just about padding stats; awesome stats will not sustain a team very long. Just ask George Gervin. It had something to do with pride and belief and organization. Okay, it also had something to do with random magic from a Havard-educated point guard who was playing for the Erie BayHawks in January. That was nuts. I was just as surprised as you.

But when a certain superstar someone came back to our roster, this was no longer the case.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

So D'Antoni couldn't control Carmelo. Not exactly a shock. Basically, he's admitting he can't do his job.

Kinda wimpy to give up while still on a 6-game losing streak, too.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Great win by the Rose-less Bulls over the Heat led by John Lucas III? Yes, he got his revenge for the last game where LeBron postered him and took it to LeBron late successfully. Noah had a great game too while Deng and Boozer didn't do much. But Bulls bench just dominated Miami's and team held on at the end for the win.

Comment

Yeah... a great win, but still only a regular season game.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

But I think it reinforces why it's best to have HC advantage if they do meet in playoffs. Even though it didn't do it last year I still think it's preferred.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

At least he has a girl...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          At least he has a girl...
                          How the **** do you turn what's a jab at Lebron James for having no rings into something about me.

You're a one note troll and bully trying to chase me off the site. You will not succeed.

Comment

Maybe because you posted a stupid picture that isn't even funny.
                            And maybe if you stopped acting like a complete ass and moron, people wouldn't respond to you the same way you treat them.

And you KEEP CLAIMING I'm trying to chase you from the site... and frankly, I don't give a damn whether you post here or not.
                            But when you post stupid or moronic things, I will continue to call you on it.

So cram it.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

I thought it was funny

Comment

Lay off Ming, jeeze.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X