Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2012, when does the season start?

I can't remember.

The season began on December 25, 2011, and ends on April 26, 2012.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

June. When the playoffs start. The rest is crap.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

didn't they lose a season?

Comment

Started late.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Bulls now 12-2 and lead league with 83.8 PA.

Comment

The NBA is actually much more entertaining with this 4-5 games/week scheduling. Really emphasizes depth and conditioning.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm enjoying the frequency of games. I can watch the Bulls or the Blackhawks almost any night now.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It sucks, a lot of good programming is interrupted by the lameBA.

I don't get many hockey games.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Been watching a little NBA this weekend, Jeremy Lin is the flavor of the week, hot go to guy for the New York Knickerbockers. Now he may fizzle out but refreshing to see him bring a perspective of new want to guy versus some who feel everyone owes them..a.k.a. Entitlement...

Watched Blake Griffin light up some dunks on highlight reel..and maybe Friday night Lebron was smoking in his game
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Pretty cool for Jeremy Lin. He's a Harvard grad who went undrafted. I actually know someone who went to high school with him.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Im looking forward to catching Lin tomorrow/today later on that is, including how he handles the interview on ESPN home of the "Chink-in-the-Armor" comment

Comment

I wish Lin great success, but his turnover statistics are somewhat alarming.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

same here -Jrabbit

Comment

Not too alarming since they're winning. Even the loss with 9 turnovers, if the rest of the team did better than 2 for 19 on three pointers, they likely would have won.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X