The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I'm reading reviews of this game. But I want to hear from any Polytubbies who have played this game - what are your thoughts on this game?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Yeah - I came across that thread last night AFTER I created this one.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Dear god, I've been sucked into Skyrim on XBox and I fear what little social life I have left will soon be lost. I fear even my girlfriend, who has so far been tolerant of my geeky home body video game/internet playing/using ways, is becoming cross with me. Yet, like crack, I want ever more.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It is not without its faults--NPCs are, on the whole, completely lacking in personality--but it is so, so, SO good.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Except the part where Skyrim is on a completely new and separate engine from the last Elder Scrolls and undeniably contains new features not present in the previous installment.This game is good for time spending.

Comment

This game is fantastic game which is my all time favorite game. This game is action role playing video game which is very interesting and its audio deepening every player to involve into the game. The graphics used in this game are really amazing which attracts the people to play this game.

Comment

good game very time consuming, my goal is to complete as many quests as possible, even the marriage quest is cool...
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Thoughts from fellow tubbies on DLC Dawnguard and Dragonborn?

I have Dragonborn and find the Lovecraftian style settings and quests enjoyable. Haven't bothered with Dawnguard yet.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I can't play it, but I finally got Oblivion for $5 on Steam.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Leveling system is so much better in Skyrim than Oblivion. Once you create a 100% chameleon suit for Oblivion the game is broken.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                      Leveling system is so much better in Skyrim than Oblivion. Once you create a 100% chameleon suit for Oblivion the game is broken.
                      Thanks for making the game too easy Ogie!

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Yes, "Skyrim" is a current Bethesda trademark. It is unsure if that name is related to The Elder Scrolls V, howevever.

Comment

Its a good game. I like it.

Comment

Working...
                          X