Why do people ignore me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people ignore me?

I know a lot of people think I'm stupid, even more than when I was a communist. Someone actually believes that I'm still a communist. Am I a jerk, a troll? Or is it because of my banana?
    Christian Fundy
    14.29%
    Stupid
    25.00%
    Communist
    12.50%
    Can't spell
    14.29%
    Jerk
    19.64%
    His banana is offensive
    14.29%
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Oh dang I forgot existentialist. Some people have riled me for that too. Can a mod add it? Oh it's multi choice too.

Comment

It's because you're practically a self-parody; a walking advertisement against everything you claim to support; and, worst of all (in my opinion), you are completely and utterly incapable of admitting that you may be wrong.

That's a start, anyway. Of course, you have me on ignore, so you have no idea what I'm saying.

It also might be all the plush Geoffrey Giraffe toys covered in spunk you have in your bedroom.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No one is on my ignore list in threads I start.

Guy, does anyone here ever think they are wrong?

Comment

I admit I am wrong all the god damn time, but I am wrong A LOT.

We all are.

You were CLEARLY wrong in the thread in question, but the mere suggestion of such sent you into a tailspin of asshattery and douchebaggery.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

So what you're saying is that people should ignore me because I'm ignorant and I think that I'm not?

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                I admit I am wrong all the god damn time, but I am wrong A LOT.

We all are.

You were CLEARLY wrong in the thread in question, but the mere suggestion of such sent you into a tailspin of asshattery and douchebaggery.
                Are you going to take your freedom as an opportunity to troll me. Look at his last post in that thread. He admitted AGAIN that he was postung nonsense. He had been doing it for some time. But you insist that it was me who was wrong?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  I know a lot of people think I'm stupid, even more than when I was a communist. Someone actually believes that I'm still a communist. Am I a jerk, a troll? Or is it because of my banana?
                  1) I don't think that they do
                  2) You may be a paranoid
                  3) If they did, why would you care?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    2) You may be a paranoid
                    You're so cool. We should get together and hang out sometime. Are you in Dallas?

Comment

So what you're saying is that people should ignore me because I'm ignorant and I think that I'm not?
                      Not necessarily. But it's why I get fed up with talking to you. My friends and I are a pretty egotistical bunch, but we're still not beyond admitting ignorance and error. You, on the other hand, are perversely most arrogant about that of which you seem most ignorant.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        2) You may be a paranoid
                        You're so cool. We should get together and hang out sometime. Are you in Dallas?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          Not necessarily. But it's why I get fed up with talking to you. My friends and I are a pretty egotistical bunch, but we're still not beyond admitting ignorance and error. You, on the other hand, are perversely most arrogant about that of which you seem most ignorant.
                          And what is that?

Comment

I am in Dallas. Richardson, to be exact. Thanks, I appreciate the comment.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And what is that?
                              The things you talk about on Apolyton, mostly.

Comment

Working...
                              X