No announcement yet.

The 2012 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, but there are so many assassination opportunities.

Prince William OTOH could have been an interesting choice.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• 1/29/2012 John Rich 86 Entertainment Legendary TV Director, 'All in the Family'. Owned a production company with Henry Winkler, coproducing "MacGyver".
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• We're due for another hit any time now. We usually average a couple a month.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• A watched pot never boils.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• "Nick Barkley" is gone..

Peter Breck, who played a hot-headed son of California ranch owner Barbara Stanwyck on the 1960s TV Western "The Big Valley," died Monday in Vancouver after a long illness. He was 82.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Whitney Houston died
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• What a jackass. You're more "me,me,me" than Mr. Fun.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  What a jackass. You're more "me,me,me" than Mr. Fun.
                  What the hell are you talking about? Because I said Whitney Houston died?
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• DeathList is a carefully selected list of 50 celebrities chosen by the DL Committee each calendar year for their likelihood to die during that year.

That guy has 92 names on his 2012 list and so far he's only got one hit though Etta James was his #1 pick so he'd be in line for some sort of bonus.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Galnemer was constantly trying to get me to put Bobby Brown on my list; she never thought to mention Whitney "Crack Is Whack" Houston.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        What a jackass. You're more "me,me,me" than Mr. Fun.
                        I see Al's point; where did this come from? It's a celebrity dead pool; a celebrity died, and he reported her death, sans frills. She was a pretty big name back in the day, too.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          I see Al's point; where did this come from? It's a celebrity dead pool; a celebrity died, and he reported her death, sans frills. She was a pretty big name back in the day, too.
                          The best I can imagine is he accidentally posted here instead of another thread. But if so, he sure has taken his time to own up to his mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            Galnemer was constantly trying to get me to put Bobby Brown on my list; she never thought to mention Whitney "Crack Is Whack" Houston.
                            I considered her but didn't put her on. If we were doing a 40 list, she would have made it.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              http://www.deathlist.net/

That guy has 92 names on his 2012 list and so far he's only got one hit though Etta James was his #1 pick so he'd be in line for some sort of bonus.
                              That's a list composed by committee as I understand it.

The Death List folks have been off for several years.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• No, I figured by some strange vision of the future that you had her as number one or something. I was jacking with you about your bragging.

Comment

Working...
                                X