No announcement yet.

The 2012 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they have to use all unique picks, just treat their picks as normal pickis, they don't get the unique bonus.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      I vote yes but I'm still pissed it's been a week and no one has kicked the bucket yet.
      Damn it, celebrities! Start dying already!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It just goes to show what spoiled brats that they are. They never do anything to help someone else out.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I vote yes to any rules that let a few extra players in even if it's only two weeks late...after that, screw em
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I say let the late ones in but any new picks have to be unique and they should get a 25 point penalty

Good Luck to everybody this year.

Congrats JRabbit! You're the man to beat.

Comment

Thanks, stonesfan.

Signature updated; that's two in a row and 3 out of 4. Eat my dust, beyotches!
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Rule change very ok with me.
                The more players the merrier.
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Fine by me; you can tell by my list how seriously I'm taking this competition.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Do I need to say it?

If so, yes.

with penalties, or not - I am fine either way.
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Thanks guys.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Thanks, stonesfan.

Signature updated; that's two in a row and 3 out of 4. Eat my dust, beyotches!
                        Are you counting me as a "no" vote? because, I voted yes.

ACK!

Comment

He's talking championships, not votes.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

D'OH!

ACK!

Comment

We seem to have 14 in favour of letting them in and 0 against.

Should we vote on the mechanics, or leave it to Wezil?

I move that we should let Wezil decide the penalty, if we have one.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

That's why he gets the big money. You thought he runs this for prestige only?

Comment

Working...
                                X