Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've won 2 games with him.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Who says the Colts will be in a position to draft Andrew Luck?

Rams can still get the #1 overall pick.

Browns (lots of trade firepower after the Julio Jones trade), Dolphins/Chiefs (as part of a new coaching regime) or Redskins (coach has a track record with another Stanford QB) could trade up and draft Luck in front of the Colts.

Comment

Nah Redskins will go for Landry Jones. The way Shanahan's talking about depth in his latest comments to the media, I don't see them giving up a lot for a QB. Shanahan wants to make the most out of his picks.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Hey, Jon Gruden officially announced (whatever that means) today that he's ready to leave the booth and take an NFL head coaching job.

Chucky lives.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Maybe even in Chicago.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Maybe even in Chicago.
              NOOO!!!!

Comment

He's going to San Diego.

ACK!

Comment

Word is he might go to St Louis w/ A.J. Smith...

Either way, it's for the best if he leaves the booth, especially after this ass-whooping from Mike Pereira: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/m...-saints-122811

Comment

How did this become a coaching thread?
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yes, this isn't a coaching thread, it's about whether or not he Rams should trade Bradford, trade Luck, or keep them both

/me
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        How did this become a coaching thread?
                        My bad.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                          Yes, this isn't a coaching thread, it's about whether or not he Rams should trade Bradford, trade Luck, or keep them both

/me
                          I wonder what Indy will do this weekend. Anybody think they will try to lose to secure the #1 pick?
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                            I wonder what Indy will do this weekend. Anybody think they will try to lose to secure the #1 pick?
                            no. I don't think a team has ever done that in NFL history.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni View Post
                              Who says the Colts will be in a position to draft Andrew Luck?

Rams can still get the #1 overall pick.

Browns (lots of trade firepower after the Julio Jones trade), Dolphins/Chiefs (as part of a new coaching regime) or Redskins (coach has a track record with another Stanford QB) could trade up and draft Luck in front of the Colts.
                              I said, and I was right, except for Orlovsky not playing, they both lost and St. Louis had a tougher schedule which I had already explained.

ACK!

Comment

We already have a thread for this.

Well look at this! I had no idea! Since I don't care much about most of the threads in this sub-forum, I only use my subscribed threads. Now I suspose I have some reading to do.
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X