2012 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks...
    After the last two weeks, I needed something, and I got it.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Where are you at nationally now -- percentile, place, etc?
      I imagine you picked up some ground this week...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I suck now thanks to that week when I didn't get my roster changes in... While I gained about 500 places or so this week, I'm still at only 5,183 .
        That one week really killed me.
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Here's a love of golf. Guy had four tickets to the Master's and his dog ate them. So he fed it hydrogen peroxide in hope she would regurgitate them, which she did so he was able to reconstruct most of tickets with the numbers, sent a photo to the Masters and they actually sent him replacements.

Comment

• US is getting whooped

Comment

• Baseball season is on now, bye bye Golf...

Comment

• geez, 1 guy at = and everyone else is over par

how could I not pick up Furyk?

Comment

• Because he sucks?

Comment

• Bizarre week. I was shocked to see that I'm leading after 3 rounds, even though I had only one B player make the cut.

Then I saw that Skyfish is the only player in the league with a full lineup on the weekend. (Yeah, we suck...) That should be enough for him to win, although RAH is also in good shape as the only team with Pettersen going.

Should be a fun Sunday.
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yeah... a bad week for most teams. I just hope to get SOME points out of the day.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• OK, I told you it was a bizarre week...

This week, I scored the most points in our league (142), but the score is scrubbed because it's my lowest of the Spring Segment.

Comment

• I got 140 without a single B up over the weekend. Bizarre is right.

Does my 140 count as a win since JR's 142 was discarded
                          Last edited by rah; April 16, 2012, 11:00.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• When do you know its time to quit Fantasy Golf:
                            - When Baseball season starts (check)
                            - When you do not even win the week despite being the only player with 4 guys making the cut (check)
                            - When the guy who wins has his score discarded as a Mulligan (check)

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              I got 140 without a single B up over the weekend. Bizarre is right.

Does my 140 count as a win since JR's 142 was discarded
                              Probably have to wait until the spring session is over to see if you get it.

Comment

• So I can get a weekly win by having a bad week later this segment?

Sa-WEET!

Comment

Working...
                                X