No announcement yet.

2012 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneaking wouldn't be the word I would use...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      He usually organizes all the volunteers for the Honda Classic.
      Yes I know, I remember from last year and that is why I made this post, knowing full well that he would win the week
      I really hope he gets better, please give him my best wishes!

Comment

Will do. No matter how bad it gets with him, doing his golf pixs are a big priority.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Tiger WD's after 11 holes and said it was his left leg.

Comment

yup, saw him shaking it and brought back memories of a couple times I did something like that... I thought shaking it would help too, doh

Comment

Well almost everyone had him up for the final round so it was kind of a push.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Waiting for spring to start. Winter has been lousy for me. Still three weeks of this ****.

Comment

This was a nightmare weekend for me: I had all the guys but never managed to select them when they had a good round (ie the only day I did not select Laird he shoots an 18 point, same for DJ...)
                  Super frustrating, gonna quit forever

Comment

You just need two teams, making opposite lineup moves.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• WOW, a bad week for Ming to forget. All his Bs are NE.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sigh... I thought I saved the roster last night... I guess I didn't hit update/save. I just checked and saw how bad it was. ****
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yeah, just hope it's a bad week for everyone so the 116 dropped score won't be that bad of a replacement.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• OH NOOOOOOO!!! Ming missed the deadline, oh **** it was such a beautiful season until then

It won't affect you in our Mulligan League since 116 is a good score to drop, but you are going to lose quite a lot in the Rankings I am afraid...
                            Last edited by Skyfish; March 15, 2012, 12:05.

Comment

• oops. I was focused on brackets, that I biffed my team also. 6 out of 8 NE. oh well...

Comment

• I missed as well, but it won't hurt me in the standings.

Comment

Working...
                                X