2012 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Yeah... it is nice to know that I can screw one up and still pop a good score in our league. However, I'm really interested in trying to make the top 50...
    Don't get ahead of yourself, you should concentrate on winning our League first, last year me and your Papa whipped your asses

Comment

blind chicken...

Comment

Actually I am really rooting for him to be on top, sadly though they are not using the Mulligan, the rankings are from the full season score, as you can see here: http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/...oup/100?type=T

Comment

Wow it's crazy to see how much the "Baton of Pain" effect this week is prevalent: almost eveybody went for Levin, expecting a comeback ala Stanley again this week.
          Normally I would always stay away from guys who implode the week directly after their implosion - that's what most of us did last week by not selecting Stanley - but this week the good track record of Levin at Pebble combined with what happened last week hugely influenced everyone. I think we will end up regretting it...
          Funny

Comment

I'm really scrambling after a horrible start this year. Maybe grasping at straws, but it can hardly get worse...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

and 9 out of 10 took tiger on.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

He played quite well yesterday on the most difficult course...

Comment

...and blew it all on the last day of course

Comment

Missing the Mickelson bandwagon last week was HUGE: 40 points for everybody, zilch for me!
                    That was a huge blow, hopefully I can return the favour this week.

Comment

Not everybody
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Great start to the week -- left two 20-point performances on the bench Thursday.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I did not make my changes when I got the reminder and then totally forgot so I had two NE's. But didn't do too bad considering that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Great start to the week -- left two 20-point performances on the bench Thursday.
                            ouch, still impressive to have 2 with the best score

Comment

Oh yeah baby!! Riviera is my fav course I gotta win this one
                              C'MON JIMMY!!!!!!!

Comment

64 pts saturday and you guys are still cleaning my clock

what the hell happened to kevin na?

I cant even capatilize his name I'm so disgusted i'd rather rant about it

Comment

Working...
                                X