• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, you guys are kicking ass

Comment

big time.

Comment

Major brain cramp for me today. Most likely dropped out of second, maybe way down!!

Comment

oh joh
          Note:The current round of this week's tournament – Waste Management Phoenix Open – is suspended. Play is scheduled to resume in the morning prior to the next round. Future round fantasy deadlines will be updated once tee times are known.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That's not showing now...

Comment

And they're reporting scores now also. Thank goodness.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They had a 1 hour frost delay this morning, some rounds could end tomorrow though...

Hey how crazy was last week's finish? I actually watched most of the fourth round on TV on Sunday night and nobody was making a move and Stanley was in control - boring all the way - then we were on the 18th and Stanley shot his second shot right in the middle of the fairway, a perfect lay-up: I decided to call it a night and went to bed (it was 1am Euro time), certain that he had just won by 3 shots!!!

I spilled coffee all over my Mac when I opened Yahoo the next morning

Comment

I turned it on when Stanley just teed off on 18. Unbelievable. I'm telling my wife, his caddy is telling him to hit to the right side of the green but he won't listen.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Have you really seen the caddy telling him that? Because I do hold him responsible for that shot at the flag, he should have never been near there... Also I heard from Faldo that the same caddy said Brandt should put first on the last play-off hole and if that really is the case that was a HUGE mistake: to let the best putter on Tour go first, a guy that beat the #1 in the world in a play-off just last year...

Comment

Btw you are going to win this again this week...

Comment

damn, I'm 123 behind Ming and his low score was a 2nd place finish of 144

how are you doing in the yahoo ranks?

Comment

This year, they include the Mulligan week when they figure the national rankings. I'm currently at 132. and only 19 points away from the top 50.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

thats good, yer bound to have a bad week and that 144 will be a nice boost once it counts

Comment

Yeah... it is nice to know that I can screw one up and still pop a good score in our league. However, I'm really interested in trying to make the top 50...
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

One more good week ought to do it...
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X