2012 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bummer

thx for the keeper baseball team fish, how'd you do this past season?

Comment

Originally posted by Skyfish View Post
      We already got a noob who missed the deadline (Red Door)...

Did Ming actually purposely select Glover this week? That's such a dumbass move
      Stupid for different reasons... I had to select my team quick this week, and I thought I had selected somebody else... and NEVER BOTHERED TO look until now.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well you are on top again this week so you ain't allowed to complain

@Berz: I don't even know, I lost interest after I won the League

Comment

First full-field event and I have only one B survive to play on the weekend.
          Plus, I totally forgot to check Friday night.

Apparently, I suck at this.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

i hope that'll be my low score

Comment

Congrats, RAH.

Comment

there may be a cut after the 3rd round, they used to make the cut after 4 rds when it was a 5 day event

Comment

Berz, are you the Commish?

The Commish Note contains a few imprecisions and this is too bad:
                  - There is no "Bob Hope Classic" anymore and it is not 5 rounds anymore...
                  - Last year we had the Mulligan in place, just like this year and, and No there was never 2 scores being tracked. What it is indeed being tracked is the Yahoo Full Season Rank (and per segment) which compares you to the rest of Yahoo and does not allow Mulligans.
                  - FYI, last year there was almost no difference at the top of the league between Full Season Rank (thus with no mulligan) and League Rank (with mulligans).
                  - There is no change in schedule/format from Yahoo this year but...
                  - worst of all Yahoo does not keep archives of the previous year so there is in fact NO possibility to make any "year to year comparisons"!

Thanks for modifying the Commish note to reflect those remarks, would be much appreciated

Comment

The note was posted a while back before I knew they changed the format, but why is that a problem? We post the scores here in the sports HoF so we can track the best scores over time if yahoo doesn't mess with the format (I think they changed the session lengths). I do track both scores and I'll make a note in our "report" for the HoF if we have different net and gross winners. I dont think we've had that happen yet, but the official winner uses the mulligan system.
                    Last edited by Berzerker; January 20, 2012, 16:01.

Comment

Just ****ing with ya

Comment

would you like to know how your baseball team did?

Comment

damn, weather delay so they'll finish tomorrow - and that means fielding a full team for the final round could be tough. Find the players making the cut in the morning

and we're playing golf tomorrow, 50 degrees in mid January

Comment

Why are they showing expected points for today but third round is totally blank??

Comment

i was wondering the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                                i hope that'll be my low score
                                No such luck

Congrats to Rah for winning his second week in a row
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X