Time problems ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time problems ?

Looks like time is wrong. Posting this at 22:02 local time (denmark). Poly claims it's 23:02.
    Last edited by BlackCat; November 23, 2011, 17:11.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Daylight savings mismatch?

We had daylight savings for two years, and on the first year we had to manually change our timezone for PCs to display the correct time (this or turn off auto time synch). It was patched for the second year, but on the third year, we had to again make workarounds, since we didn't get daylight saving time but computers thought we did.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I went to my profile, switched off the automatic Daylight Saving option, switch it on again and it shows the time correctly. That's odd.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

same here.

I think BlackCat may have broken something
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Test - changing autodetect off/on helped.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
            Test - changing autodetect off/on helped.
            Well, in this case I leave it like this. I simply have other things to do than screwing up the setting of all people, here.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
            X