Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim

It's due to be out on the holiday. I've bought my copy on Steam. Anybody else?
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Most definitely. I'm going to pick it up Friday late morning after taking a half day at work. I'm also going to get the hardcover collectors edition game guide. I never buy game guides, but it's apparently very large and looks interesting to page through. For some reason i'd like to have this one even though i've never really actually wanted one for any other game.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they have improved third person play since that is my preference.
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

didn't buy it yet... not enough time but this is awesome

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

That's awesome.

First impressions - leveling system is greatly improved. In Morrowind and Oblivion I always had to stress over getting the maximum stat boosts from leveling, which is tiresome and replaces immersion with metagaming. I ran into troubles with a slowdown, but that was just my anti-virus kicking in in the background. Definitely looking forward to playing it more.

My character is a Nord mage. Who ever said hulking Viking brutes can't throw fireballs?

Comment

Has anyone found a thieves' guild? I'd like to see all this **** I've been pickpocketing.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I may have to get a second job to buy this game.

I'll call it my Skyrimjob.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Oy.

Comment

No idea about the thieves' guild. I was delving into the Shimmermist Cave and found some serious enemies. Falmer were killing the **** out of me.

Comment

I can't figure out how melee combat works. Does anybody know how the weapons work?
                  Do all wepons have the same DPS?

I am using a dagger so far but killing Ice Trolls is quite a challange with a dagger. How weapon/armor works in combat?

Edit:
                  Is there a way to steal something in the game without the whole world finding out?
                  Last edited by Sir Og; November 14, 2011, 05:24.
                  Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                    No idea about the thieves' guild. I was delving into the Shimmermist Cave and found some serious enemies. Falmer were killing the **** out of me.
                    Falmer are easy. It's the chauruses that ****ed my **** up.

Comment

Chauruses are easy. George and Lenny here are what I can't handle.

Spoiler:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Falmer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	9092197

Comment

So when is the horse armor DLC coming out?
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

By Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                            Chauruses are easy. George and Lenny here are what I can't handle.

Spoiler:
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]170518[/ATTACH]
                            Two chauruses were enough to totally **** my **** up; had to stealth my way past them

I don't recall coming across a "gloomlurker", the normal falmer went down like a ton of bricks to my sneak attack archery skills.

Now I have the 15x damage with dagger sneak attack perk, I'm gonna stock up on invisibility potions and spells and get Ezio on some asses.

Comment

Found the Thieves' Guild. They are in Riften. Gonna start in on their quests tomorrow. Finally put that 70 pickpocket and 50 lockpick skills to real work.

Comment

Working...
                              X