Skyrim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Jon's correct. I know I'm missing part of the game, but I can always do that with another character. I like that there is no karma system. I actually really dislike karma systems--I don't want someone telling me if my choice was good or bad, I'd much rather evaluate that myself based on what its actual consequences are. That's the way I see the lack of a karma system in Skyrim.
    You're actually going to make a second character?

I've put in over 100 hours in my guy and there's no way in hell I'm making another.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I wouldn't play through the whole game with it, just those missions, and I'd use it to try the stealth build.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

That's what I did in Oblivion. A regular character and a stealth character. But I don't remember whether I've finished the game at all in Oblivion, so I might just want to power through Skyrim, and skip over Theif's Guild and all sorts of other stuff. *shrug*
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Also, I have Lydia following me everywhere. She just s up, especially since she has the ebony I looted and a nice sword. As a character she's about as interesting as a faded brick, though.

Comment

Now that's a weird bot.

Comment

Mark V. Shaney perhaps?
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Holy ****, I knew Rob Pike was awesome, but I didn't realize he was that awesome.

Comment

i am genuinely confused by this thread now

Comment

Well I also went back and finished Fallout 3. Funny thing. I haven't touched it in 2 years (2 years and a day, funnily enough!), but all I had to do with accompany Liberty Prime to the Jefferson Monument and sacrifice myself.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You didn't get the expansions? I forget which one raised the level cap and extended the plot. Broken Steel I think.

Comment

The Older Scrolls is so much better than the Elder Scrolls.

Comment

Jonydec is right. With mad skillz come mad responsibilitiez.

Comment

The next expansion will include turning the game into an MMO so you can play online with your friends.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yeah, a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistandantilus View Post
                                Yeah, a disgrace.
                                You have no friends who played Skyrim if you don't see what's great about it being taken online. We would discuss quest outcomes, compare items, skills, and perks, and try to out-bad-ass each other's characters. One guy even took a picture of his character decked out and put it on facebook. Having some sort of online mode, even with limitations, would have been great.

We all played Call of Duty and what kept us continuing to play was to out-do each other in prestige ranks, get rarer emblems and titles, etc.

Skyrim doesn't necessarily have to be MMO but having some sort of online (maybe Diablo-style with a limited number of players per game) would have been fantastic.

Unfortunately, my friends and I have it on the xbox which won't get an online version.

Comment

Working...
                                X