NCAA Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I'm not clairvoyant, but they started against 5 seniors.
    I meant how many will leave early for the NBA.

http://nbadraft.net/2012mock_draft has Kentucky players going in the following spots.
    Anthony Davis (Fr) #1 overall
    Michael Gilchrist (Fr) #7
    Doron Lamb (So) #16
    Terrance Jones (So) #19
    Marquis Teague (Fr) #21
    Darius Miller (Sr) #55

That's 5 freshmen or sophmores in the first round, and a senior in the second round. Is it any wonder they are ranked so highly?

Comment

I know what you mean. I have no idea how many will opt to go early.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Illinois drops one at home after a slow start in the first half against Purdue. I guess I have to change my prediction to 7-11 in conference. 18-13 overall before the BTT.

Time to start cheering for Sparty, my secondary Big10 team, for the remainder of the year.

Comment

You're not allowed a secondary BIG team to root for. This isn't horse racing; you don't get to bet an exacta or trifecta. You're an Illinois fan, and must deal with the consequences like the rest of us.

Once the tournament is set, you are permitted to root for some underdogs (and of course, against programs you hate).
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

How can you not have a profound respect for Tom Izzo and the Spartans? I love the way they play basketball. Classy guy and a classy program.

Comment

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!

Always great to beat Ohio State!
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
                HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!

Always great to beat Ohio State!
                Amen, Big Blue did a great job!
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

End of Creighton-Long Beach State is very sloppy! Back to back throwaways

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                    Amen, Big Blue did a great job!
                    Big Blue is Kentucky.
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Well, congrats to Big Blue AND Blue and Maize..both great wins!

Comment

There is no smiley available to express my disgust, anger and massive unhappiness. Nobody leave any windows open today.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                          Time to start cheering for Sparty, my secondary Big10 team, for the remainder of the year.
                          Hold thy tongue, sirrah!
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I have not watched a single college basketball game this season and have no idea what the standings are nationally or in the Big Ten. [/true Nebraska fan]

Comment

I have watched several Syracuse game//very strong...perhaps foul shooting is their Archilles Tendon though....they took out Rutgers today

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                                I have not watched a single college basketball game this season and have no idea what the standings are nationally or in the Big Ten. [/true Nebraska fan]
                                Understandable; we're still in the pre-season. The real season begins in two weeks.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X