No announcement yet.

NCAA Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Xavier felt they had been disrespected by Cinci players in the media earlier in the week. They go out and lay a beatdown on Cinci, leading the game by 20 points. And then one of the Xavier players decides to rub the victory in Cinci's face by taunting them? Fantastic I would expect this sort of behavior out of Cinci, not necessarily Xavier. Huggy Bear would have been the first one to throw a punch back in his day.

Comment

Temple beat Duke hahaha
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The rebuilding at Indiana seems to have taken giant steps this year. Yes the non conference schedule was pretty weak for the most part, and people expected them to have a good win streak going into the Kentucky game, but now they appear to be the real deal. Almost nothing makes me sicker than seeing Cream and Crimson amongst the top 25.

Comment

Can the Big10 be a bigger mess?

Indiana losses at Nebraska and at home to Minnesota.
          Illinois losses at Penn State.

The Pac12 just plan sucks.

Comment

Bold Prediction: Illinois misses the tournament this year.
            Currently 16-8 (5-6)
            RPI 45
            SOS 18

Remaining schedule:
            @Mich L
            Purdue W
            @Nebraska W
            @Ohio State L
            Iowa W
            Michigan L
            @Wisconsin L

Making them 19-12 (8-10)
            Marquee Wins: Ohio State, Michigan State, Gonzaga
            Bad Losses: @Penn State, Northwestern

I'm getting awfully tired of Illinois being a bubble team every year. Perhaps it is time for a new coach.

Comment

Wisconsin played so horribly in the 2nd half against Minnesota. I still can't believe they had to go to OT to win it.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I watched several yesterday, UNC Tarheels came back after loss to local rival Duke, beating Virginia..with late run

West Virginia vs Lousville was decent early game, Rick Pitino still has it

loved the Vanderbilt vs Kentucky game, Vandy gave a great go but alas Kentucky has too many weapons!

Ohio State lost to Michigan State, just trying to get back into college ball now....
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Kentucky will be good for a while. They started 3 freshmen and 2 sophomores.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Kentucky will be good for a while. They started 3 freshmen and 2 sophomores.
                    And how many of those starting 5 will be back next year? 2?

Comment

Make or break for the Illini today... expect disappointment.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Make or break for the Illini today... expect disappointment.

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Weber was thought to be a decent coach and an excellent recruiter.

We haven't seen much of either the past few years.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                              And how many of those starting 5 will be back next year? 2?
                              I'm not clairvoyant, but they started against 5 seniors.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                Weber was thought to be a decent coach and an excellent recruiter.

We haven't seen much of either the past few years.
                                The recruits are coming in though. They aren't top 10 recruits, but they are top 100. Its just he hasn't done anything since Dee Brown left.

Comment

Working...
                                X