Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On Jury Duty, but how can I get the plaintiff's number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Jury Duty, but how can I get the plaintiff's number?

Yeah you heard me. I'm trying to get the plaintiff's number but jurors aren't allowed to speak to those involved in the case. Ideas?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

This strikes me as being a bad idea
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

why would you want the plaintiff's number?
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The case will be over by tomorrow so I need something ASAP.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
          why would you want the plaintiff's number?
          Cause she's bad. I looked her up. She models.

Comment

Ask her as soon as everything's over? Why would you want to mess with procedures?

Comment

What if she loses? I don't think that would be a good idea then. She loses and a juror comes trying to get her number

And what of the logistics of it? She leaves out one door, I have to go out the other... man. This will be hard to figure out logistically.

Comment

Look at it this way: best case scenario you get her number and then you eventually **** things up anyway, worst case scenario you cause some kind of legal shenanigans. Forget about it.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I've found that I have 2 friends in common with her on Facebook but that doesn't necessarily mean that they know her, considering who those friends are... plus one is just a friend of a friend and the other is a guy I haven't spoken to in about 5-6 years... so that avenue isn't open.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    Look at it this way: best case scenario you get her number and then you eventually **** things up anyway, worst case scenario you cause some kind of legal shenanigans. Forget about it.
                    So what? You all are supposed to be encouraging me to keep trying!

Comment

loinburger speaks the truth.

by the way, what did she do?
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Assuming you're not pulling our legs here, let me just assure you: this is a profoundly bad idea.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                          loinburger speaks the truth.

by the way, what did she do?
                          She's the plaintiff, Cockney. She's the one suing.

And I am not at liberty to discuss the facts of the case.

Comment

What if you chat her up and then she still loses? Do you think she'd still do anything with you then? Do you plan on hooking up with her before tomorrow?

Comment

I should've tried talking to her when she was by herself at the table while the lawyers were doing individual juror selection. Of course, that's probably illegal

Comment

Working...
                              X