Denmark
    Spain
    Sweden

We are fighting for the remaining four spots:

Turkey - Croatia
    Estonia - Ireland
    Czech Rep. - Montenegro
    Bosnia-Herz. - Portugal

Obviously any decent person can't not root for Estonia, but apart from that, what are your thoughts about the playoffs? Personally, I feel it is wrong that they were seeded. I mean, they were already seeded once when they assigned the groups, and after that they should be considered as equals. That's my rationale for rooting for all the underdogs, as if I needed one in the first place.

In other news, it has been decided that Rooney is suspended for the first 3 (!) matches of the actual tournament, as punishment for his stupid kick on a Montenegrinian in a pointless (for England) match. The UEFA as everybody knows is beyond reproach so all that remains to discuss is: how much of a kunt is Shreck?

Any other thoughts?

I don't think there should be seedings, but if there "have to be" under UEFA logic then it should be based on normalised performances in the groups.

Rooney should be banned for life. He's out of Euro 2012 anway as England will go out at the group stage.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

You're a treasure, but I'm not as optimistic about the England team as you are.

They'll get Estonia (believe me they'll bash Keane-less Ireland good in the po's) and a past-it squad like Turkey or Czechoslovakia something, and then they're practically through.

Comment

Working...
      X