Hall of Fame bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame bugs

All my old Hall of Fame disappeared with the last update. Now it does not work at all. First game went in OK, but the next game, with a made up name went in without any score. Now NO games go in, and there is a message saying Ihave not played any games.

Anyone know of a workaround, like deleting the Hall of Fame? And if so how?
    Taxation without representation is still tyranny.

Guess I had better reply to myse;f! Thehalloffame file is among all the replay files (which I guess one can delete to save space).If you delete it it is replaced - of course you lose all the old data.
    Taxation without representation is still tyranny.

Comment

yeeeessss... Civ V is very popular, and the forums are buzzing with new members ...

you and Dan posting to yourselves... Dan in quite persistent though..
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

If this forum is too active, you can always check out the MP forum which moves at a slightly slower pace.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Golgamesh View Post
          Guess I had better reply to myse;f! Thehalloffame file is among all the replay files (which I guess one can delete to save space).If you delete it it is replaced - of course you lose all the old data.
          I can understand deleting the replay files to save space (not that I would with my massive HD). Although I did have to take out some loans to build my set up. But I think it's a little silly to put the HOF file in the same space. Sometimes talking to yourself is the only way to get things done .

Comment

Working...
          X