I feel like ****.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like ****.

Pounding headache, feel like I'm going to barf, hung over like a horse's ass and feel like what comes out of one. I didn't wake up until 11:30 when my boss called to find out why I wasn't at work. Last night a buddy called me and said his wife was divorcing him and had been ****ing some other guy so would I like to go have a drink? Sure, but for some reason I started drinking the hard stuff with him (I normally stick to beer or wine) and about five minutes ago I puked in the shower. I'm not happy with life right now.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Because of some alcohol? Wuss

Comment

Now drinking soda in an attempt to rehydrate and get some sugar in my system. I have the worst headache.

Comment

Took two Excedrin. The headache medicine my ass. My head still feels like someone ran over it.

Comment

I'm wondering what is the overall % of sick days related to hangovers.
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

All my sick days come from being too depressed to form coherent sentences. So glad I can just text my boss to tell her I'm "sick" and not coming in.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Do you smell like ****?

Comment

Oerdin's pain has given me enormous pleasure and i wish to thank him for making this thrade.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I feel like **** as well. Why were those women buying me drinks after last call? I don't remember coming home.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I don't feel so good, but I can't say it was because of drinking. I'm known at sig tau as "the biddie who doesn't drink" among other things.

I'm also known as "the really polite one" so it's all good.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Called the loving future wife. Apparently I came home at an obscene hour stinking of whiskey and being very persistent in trying to get her to have sex with me despite the fact that she was tired and not all that interested in whiskey soaked me. She eventually agreed just to shut me up and then I passed out mid-performance while I was still on top of her. I can already tell she's going to tease the **** out of me over that. I asked her why she didn't wake me this morning and she said she did but all I did was mumble something incoherent and then fell back asleep and began snoring with in about three seconds.

I went to go drive to the super market to buy some OJ (my not so secret cure for hangovers) but my car wasn't in the driveway, apparently I took a cab home so I'm not a total idiot (just mostly I'm told). I ended up driving my old car which is good since it needs to periodically get driven but I've been neglecting that. OJ and pain killers seem to be doing the trick though I'm still going back to bed.

Comment

God damn it. It's the ****ing airshow this weekend so the ****ing Blue Angels are practically buzzing my house and rattling my windows with their sonic booms. Today sucks.

Comment

do some jumping jacks
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

See, Al, if you just took up drinking and sex, you could be revealing embarrassing details like this, instead of the embarrassing details you currently divulge.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                              God damn it. It's the ****ing airshow this weekend so the ****ing Blue Angels are practically buzzing my house and rattling my windows with their sonic booms. Today sucks.
                              Wait, dude, that's awesome...too bad you're too hungover to enjoy the airshow.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                              X