X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    How about that Luongo?

Top 10 goalie of all time, amiright?
    Almost makes you wish Ben was still around....
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

You have him in the league, no?

Yup.

Really mixed feelings watching those goals go in.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
        So far this preseason it looks like Hawks have been playing from behind. Hope they clear that up before regular season starts.
        Well, they still seem to be doing this. Working on the shootout seems to have helped. Now they have to work on passing out of the zone. Too many turnovers in their end which ultimately lead to goals. But Quenville will get this fixed. Still they are in very good shape after the first eight games of the season.

Comment

nhl 12 is garbage
          ai doesn't get penalties even with sliders adjusted
          checking got nerfed
          except for hip check in earlier tuners
          the hip check was like a black hole... sucking guys in... instant BLAOW

nhl 11 is better
          ive found myself playing that more
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

NHL 94 is the only one that's any good.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

i thought nhl 95 for pc was good

2004 for pc was decent
              that was the first one i remember really messing around with... the tuning.viv files and whatnot

i like the skating mechanics of the newer gen, but lack of a pc version makes it frustrating to play... difficult to work with rosters

i'm glad they included more tuner sliders... and separate ones for ai and human... but it's not as fun as inspecting the file structure manually on a pc and making the changes i want

also, no mods
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Flames hit a new level of "ultrasuck" last night-- They played ok for 10 minutes but then the Canucks had a couple of chances and a couple of PP and it was 3-0-- The Flames then beat the crowd out of the saddledome by departing completely before the 2nd period and ghostly apparitions with no substannce took the ice.

COMPLETE LACK OF EFFORT.
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

At least they spoiled Luongo's shutout. I was watching the highlights on NHL Network and laughed my ass off. Only Luongo could choke even when the Canucks win.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I blame my friend who started saying shutout with 6 minutes remaining.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

NHL 94 is the only one that's any good.

I still play it.
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Canucks now 5 out of 6 on PP. How does that happen when Hawks started game 89.5% which was fourth in league?? :vomit

Comment

I was concerned about trading Heatley and Setoguchi, but Brett Burns is impressive.
                          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Heatley is on a downward career trend. The Sharks were smart to give him up. I didn't think Havlat was a good acquisition, but he's been okay. Burns is a nice defenceman. I don't think he will win any Norris trophies. I could see him being on the lower end of a top 10 or 15 list of Dmen in the NHL.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

About as much fun as watching you put mousse in your hair...
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Crosby is unbelievable.
                                And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Working...
                                X