X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Football Pick 'ems @ Yahoo

ID 36537
    password picks

spreads, no confidence, all weeks count, playoffs too, and no tiebreakers each week

all are welcome

is anyone gonna play the lombardi league at cbs sportsline this year?

this league will allow picks 5 min before each game

Comment

In and yes.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

In, and I'd probably do Lombardi.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Anyone plan to organize a confidence pool?

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

feel free, I'll play...

Comment

In and it would be a shame not to do Lombardi.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

sounds like it still has enough support

Comment

I'm there, looking around.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Demonpicks are in. Not sure about Lombardi.

Comment

I'll still be doing Lombardi -- it'd feel weird not doing it after all these years.

Comment

I went to cbs sportsline, but not sure what the "Lombardi League" is...anyone care to fill me in?

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Random question: ever had anyone join one of these who you had no idea who they were and never found out? (Bonus points if they did well.)
                          "

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                            I went to cbs sportsline, but not sure what the "Lombardi League" is...anyone care to fill me in?

/me
                            That is the name of our CBS NFL pick'em league. It automatically continues each season but new people need to be invited by the commissioner. That's Reismark but he's rarely here anymore. However, if you joined at any point in the past, you're automatically still in the league each year. Despite lack of the commissioner and the absurdly early CBS deadline for picks, player retention has been somewhat decent.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I have been at CBS Sportsline in past but not sure it was in this league. I set up my picks but I can't find a Lombardi league. So just like Sparrowhawk, I am confused. Do I need to do something to get into Lombardi league (which I can't find doing a search there)?

Comment

Working...
                              X