Who is messing with Poly ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is messing with Poly ?

It's the second time that I have been logged off/need to log in again today.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

You live a hard life.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
      It's the second time that I have been logged off/need to log in again today.
      Do you use cookies browsing Apolyton? If not your session may have expired. That what I remember when browsed cookieless Apolyton. Well, that was when Apolyton was still on VB2. And there was a number of other things that did not work without cookies. In contrast to Markos, I will upgrade Apolyton regularly. So that we can profit from any fixed in vBulletin. But I won't hunt for those things, either.

But maybe, describe your problem more precisely, for instance when you have been logged out. For instance clicking on a certain link.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

It looked like timouts - I was away for say eating and when clicking on reload I had to log in again.

Though, your comment about cookies made me think - I got upgraded to FF 6.0 a couple of days ago and it seems that it has some backward compatibility problems with cookies. I have cleared and started a fresh session so lets see what happens.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

One hours pause and still logged in - apparently a FF problem

Steven Weinberg

Comment

my bad
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
            X