Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civ IV BTS Mod for Smartdevices (iphones,ipads or android phones)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ IV BTS Mod for Smartdevices (iphones,ipads or android phones)

Hi!!

Manolo and me , from the spanish subforum, had been working in a mod for Civ IV BTS to integrate pitboss game with a webpage. Also, I had been working in a Smart device version of this mod.
    The hole idea of this mod is to receive in your mobil device alerts of what evers goes on in your pitbosses games. The same messages you normally get in the game, but in your mobile and in real time
    Also, get messages from others players and reply from anywhere without need to connect to the pitboss server.

The project had a facebook page at
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

But we need help to finish it. And you can help us, simply go to the facebook page and give us your "I like this" option. The project is suscribed to a smartdevices application challenge and the application with more "likes" in facebook page will get a year of technical support and help.

Hope you likes it!

Magno

Some screen shots :

Click image for larger version

Name:	CropperCapture[172].Png
Views:	3
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	9090700Click image for larger version

Name:	CropperCapture[173].Png
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	9090701Click image for larger version

Name:	CropperCapture[174].Png
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	9090702

Comment

How to learn Android Development? So I have become interested in Android and Android Development lately. I am not a android developer, but I want to become one! So my question is: Which is the best way to learn Android Development and how long would it take? Should I also study the basics of Java first? As you might see, I am a total rookie at this. I hope somebody can help me out.

Last edited by sportikaa; March 1, 2014, 06:01.

Comment

help me

Comment

Working...
        X