Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you play CIV IV, when you also have CIV V?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you play CIV IV, when you also have CIV V?

Here an interesting poll guys!

For all people who play CIV V, and for those who don't brought Civ V as well.
    How many times did you play Civ IV after you own Civ V?

I think because of the big difference of IV and V.. you can see it as 2 different games. There for it says something if people play CIV IV now more than they play V.

I voted that i play IV more than V, love IV! Civ V have to many issues I think
    (how many votes this poll will get is a important fact on his own. Because all those players who still looking around the Civ V forum!
    I did not have Civ V, sure I play Civ IV!
    26.67%
    I play ONLY CIV IV, and I own V as well.
    40.00%
    50/50 Civ IV and Civ V
    0.00%
    I play Civ IV more then CIV V
    23.33%
    I only play CIV V now!
    0.00%
    sometimes I go back to Civ IV, mostly CIV V
    0.00%
    I always vote on the banana option
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Beatie; August 4, 2011, 05:21. Reason: how i Voted myself
    Civilization is a game where man dominate a fictive world.. woman does it for real

guess everybody is playing Civ V ehhh
    Civilization is a game where man dominate a fictive world.. woman does it for real

Comment

It's not so much that everyone is playing 5 (just look at how many MP games are available on steam vs the civ 4 lobby), it's that everyone on the board moved over to civ 5. The 4 section was pretty dead before 5 came out as well.

Personally, I play 4 almost exclusively. 5 doesn't get any consideration until they fix it. The only purpose behind buying the expansions to the game to me, is that it helps fund a civ 6 that won't suck. I don't see 5 as being fixable right now.

Comment

Than perhaps some moderator can move this thread to the Civ V section?

Comment

I normally would vote the banana option, but I could not miss a chance to express how disappointed I am with Civ V. Option 2 for me. In addition, I really don't like Steam.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'm still with IV I just haven't had a chance to play V yet.

Comment

seems already pretty clear that most of people do not like civ5 more than civ4!

Comment

Option 2 Also

Comment

I play Civ IV more than I play V

__________________________________________________ ____________

I'm always looking for a funny status & dad jokes
                  Last edited by CultureClash; March 14, 2018, 20:29.
                  I'm always looking for a funny facebook status & dad jokes

Comment

I have to agree with Ashe
                    __

Comment

I play civ 4 nightly, I almost never play civ 5.

Comment

I am incredibly disappointed with V and tend to find its' principal use lies as an alternative to Temazepam when sleep just won't come in the small hours of the morning!
                        “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                        - Anon

Comment

I haven't played a Civ game in a long while. I guess with the bad taste in my mouth of Civ V, I have stopped. I feel like playing a Civ game again, so installing Civ IV as I am reading the forums.

Comment

played civ5 a little. gave it up and went back to civ4 (mostly MP games these days).

tried again with a mod that made the game much better. still not as good as civ4 so I deleted it from Harddrive and now play civ4 (and other games of course, King Arthur the role playing game and EU3 currently)
                            Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

I still play Civ4 the most. It's my favorite of the 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X