2012 Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Olympics

Just think, this time next year the Olympics will have already kicked off - in Cardiff...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Baa-a-a-a-aa!
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

if you do not have sheep in the opening ceremony, I will be disappointed
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Olympics? Is that nonsense still going on?
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
          Just think, this time next year the Olympics will have already kicked off - in Cardiff...
          Yeah, I will be avoiding London like the plague during the Olympics...it's bad enough for being full of tourists and congestion normally. Last weekend it look me almost as long to drive from the South East of London to the North West as it did to drive from the North West of London to the middle of Manchester. And this is on a Sunday
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
          X