Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was just about the worst quarter of professional football I've ever seen.

Oh and Lovie: TAKE THE FREAKING 3 POINTS!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• That one drive before the 4th down attempt was ridiculous. That was an unfathomable number of penalties.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• 3 carries in the first half? Why the hell do the Lions not use Jahvid Best?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Rabbits need 15 more points from Cutler and Megatron for his first win.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• THANK YOU JAHVID BEST!!!

Second longest run in the history of the Detroit Lions. 88 yard TD run!

Looks like he may have his first 100 yard rushing game

Comment

• Hey Guy, you said you don't get the appeal of Jahvid Best?

This game against the Chicago Bears defense shows you just what potential Best has. Physically, he is no different than Chris Johnson or Jamaal Charles.

Comment

• Chicago had the ball twice the time that Detroit had it. That's amazing to me.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The Lions defensive line is very reminiscent of the Strahan-Tuck-Umenyiora-Kiwanuka Giants rotation from 2007. They keep rotating guys keeping them fresh and they're just so overpowering it doesn't matter what happens in the secondary because the QB is either getting destroyed, running for his life, or checking it down.

Those Giants showed you can ride an elite defensive line to the Super Bowl. Let's see what the Lions can do with it.

Comment

• Wow. 5-0... Lions have won 9 straight (counting last season). Simply amazing. Best start since the 50's.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I can't believe the 49ers are 4-1; don't they have the same team they had last year?
                      "

Comment

• Pretty much, so you have to look at Harbaugh. We'll see just how good we are this week when we play at Detroit.
                        And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• Sorry, I still don't believe in Lions. They beat a lousy Bears team whose O-line can't block, they got a call from refs that I'm still wondering first, how they can challenge that and second where the tip was, and they have played teams that played stupidly. And, JR, Bears should have kicked FG or at least tried a QB sneak. It was only a foot to go. However, Pack are the real deal.

Bears need to get rid of GM and whole coaching staff, except for ST coach. But I doubt it will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                            Sorry, I still don't believe in Lions. They beat a lousy Bears team whose O-line can't block, they got a call from refs that I'm still wondering first, how they can challenge that and second where the tip was, and they have played teams that played stupidly. And, JR, Bears should have kicked FG or at least tried a QB sneak. It was only a foot to go. However, Pack are the real deal.

Bears need to get rid of GM and whole coaching staff, except for ST coach. But I doubt it will happen.
                            "The Bears are who we thought they were, and Detriot didn't let them off the hook!"

Comment

• Yes, H Tower.

Great analysis of the Bears: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/10/...ng-of-the-end/

Comment

• Let me say it again, I've been pointing out that the Lions were going to be good for 3 years now. Don't believe in them? They have a rising star at QB, an excellent RB, the premier WR in the NFL currently and monsters on the DL.

I see your point.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X