This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Minnesota will have to work pretty hard to keep up their string of blown leads -- went up by 28-0 vs Arizona this week.
    28-3 at the half, you would think it would be over, but given how they have played second half so far this year, I think it's far from over.

/me
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• What's aggravating me is that I picked the wrong WR. Garcon finally broke out and I have Collie. *sigh*.

I have all the pieces of that offense, but not the right ones on different teams.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Garcon broke out last week... oh wait, I forgot. You know nothing about football.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Garcon broke out last week... oh wait, I forgot. You know nothing about football.
          I picked up Colts players week two when they were cheap.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• The player who's sucked the most on all of my teams this week, Desean Jackson.

This is what I get for betting on Vick for anything.

Comment

• So? That doesn't change the fact that your assertion that "Garcon finally broke out" is wrong. He had a monster game, albeit on few catches, last week.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                The player who's sucked the most on all of my teams this week, Desean Jackson.

This is what I get for betting on Vick for anything.
                Vick has 88 yards rushing already. He's always a viable fantasy play because of what he does with his legs.

Comment

• Anyway, Maclin is who you want from that WR group. Desean Jackson is overrated and inconsistent. Maclin is the all-purpose WR in that group.

Comment

I picked up Colts players week two when they were cheap.
                    And I drafted Garcon in the draft....not sure you could have picked him up in week 2 anyway
                    (he has been on my bench so far this year, last week I cringed to have him there, this week I am happy to have him in as flex )

/me
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      Vick has 88 yards rushing already. He's always a viable fantasy play because of what he does with his legs.
                      It's what he does with his arms (and his dogs for that matter) that gets him in trouble....3 interceptions so far today.

/me

Comment

• So? That doesn't change the fact that your assertion that "Garcon finally broke out" is wrong. He had a monster game, albeit on few catches, last week
                        Where did I say that Garcon broke out this week? I'm looking really hard.... I don't see that anywhere.

Comment

• Anyway, Maclin is who you want from that WR group. Desean Jackson is overrated and inconsistent. Maclin is the all-purpose WR in that group.
                          Says the man who was shocked that I picked Amendola over Desean. He had a great week last week when Vick sucked. Desean's got all the talent in the world. He's just strapped to a QB worse than Painter.

Comment

• Is it just me or do the Bills use shovel passes more than any other team?

Comment

• Sparrow:

I'm famous for my preference for Collie over Garcon. I still believe that Collie is the better WR, but it looks like while Painter has figured out how to use Garcon, and Wayne, he's not figured out Collie yet.

At least Wayne is doing well, so I can sit Desucks ass on the bench. Everyone else on that team is doing well so I should do ok.

Desucks does better when Vick does poorly because Vick just doesn't throw to him.
                              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 9, 2011, 15:33.

Comment

Says the man who was shocked that I picked Amendola over Desean. He had a great week last week when Vick sucked. Desean's got all the talent in the world. He's just strapped to a QB worse than Painter.
                                You're an idiot.

I picked Maclin over Desean in D/ST league.

But in general, crazy IDP league settings aside, Amendola over Desean is ****ing retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X