Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some dude is yelling loud as hell to be heard on tv, "What the **** was that, Brown?! I hope you get cut!" He's as loud as the commentators! How's that possible?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I have to agree with announcers. Rivera is not managing clock well on last possession of the half.

Comment

• Has anyone seen something like what Ronnie Brown tried to do in football before? Inches from the goal-line, he takes a handoff straight up the middle, gets held up just shy of the line of scrimmage, and as he's being whipped around and taken to the ground, he flings the ball, attempting a forward pass, which only goes backwards and is ruled a fumble. Has anyone seen that before?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I think so but not so close to the goal line.

Comment

• MJD 0 yards rushing at the half

Comment

• Great FG block by Bears to keep the four point lead.

Comment

• Tony Romo

Comment

• Yeah, it looked like this was going to be an easy win for them, but now who knows.

Comment

• Bears are just wasting their timeouts in second half. Coaching staff has to do better than that.

But now a great stop by defense and another great run by Forte. 205 yards career high. Whew!

Hats off to the Panthers. They played a very good game, esp. in first half.
                    Last edited by Demonbinder; October 2, 2011, 16:02.

Comment

• Eagles staring at 1-3.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Eagles staring at 1-3.
                        Go Giants!

And my team plays Arizona today. Nice

Comment

• Another bad decision by Romo. Looks like Lions might go 4-0.

Comment

• And there we go!

Fumble by Maclin puts the 'Dream Team' at 1-3.

Better get those Flutie Flakes out, Albert.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• 24-point lead.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Bringing it back courtesy of two back-to-back Romo pick sixes:

Comment

Working...
                                X