Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And there it is! Lions and Bills undefeated! Pats go down! Who would have thought that last year?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Um... well...

2012 is just around the corner.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• WHat the **** are the Bears wearing?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You know the Chiefs suck, when the Chargers have a first half lead...
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Victor Cruz just embarrassed Asomugha!

You were a year too early last year, Ozzy!
            Haha, guess so.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            And there it is! Lions and Bills undefeated! Pats go down! Who would have thought that last year?
            Looks like I missed a hell of a game. Go Lions!!!!!
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• 29 total yards for the Chiefs...

Comment

• Torrey Smith! Holy ****
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Can Norv piss it away? 1:26 left on the clock, no TOs, KC has the ball on their own 34, needing only a FG to force OT.

Comment

• No running game, two Cutler picks, lousy defense except for the turnovers, ten penalties and officials helping the Pack with a no call on what was a sure TD. Plus they wait to throw flag on Hester even though flags should have been thrown on both players before Hesters last punch and a bogus call on the return TD at the end of game. Bears deserved to lose this one but once again officials take it out of their hands.

Comment

• Thanks Bears for stopping Green Bay. No reason why they folded like a cheap tent. They were out of the game by the first quarter.

The refs didn't take anything away from them, they just gave up.

Comment

• The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Haloti Ngata strip fumble rec for a TD. My new favourite player.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                          No running game, two Cutler picks, lousy defense except for the turnovers, ten penalties and officials helping the Pack with a no call on what was a sure TD. Plus they wait to throw flag on Hester even though flags should have been thrown on both players before Hesters last punch and a bogus call on the return TD at the end of game. Bears deserved to lose this one but once again officials take it out of their hands.

Every fan swears the officials are screwing them.

Comment

• What game were you guys watching? Certainly not this one. Look at the calls I mentioned. Definitely could have changed the game.

Comment

• Preliminary reports indicating that Kenny Britt may be done for the season after his knee injury today. ****.

Comment

• Glad I picked up Nate Washington. Tennessee passing O didn't skip a beat. Hasslebeck was beasting today.

Comment

Working...
                                X