Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $10M guaranteed of that was from this year, already guaranteed, so it's really $40M in new guaranteed money over realistically 6 years. Still not bad, though...
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• When I heard there was a shooting after a Raiders game, it seemed safe to assume it happened in Oakland. But surprisingly, no! Stay classy, SF...

A 24-year-old man was treated at San Francisco General Hospital for life-threatening injuries, and a 20-year-old man was hospitalized with less serious wounds, Police Sgt. Michael Andraychack told The Associated Press. Their names were not released.
      Police Sgt. Frank Harrell said that in Saturday's attack the 24-year-old man, who was wearing a T-shirt referring to the 49ers with an obscenity, was shot two to four times in the stomach, according to reports in the Oakland Tribune and the San Francisco Chronicle. He drove his truck to a gate and stumbled to security, Harrell said.
      The other man was shot before that in the parking lot and had superficial face injuries, Harrell said.
      We suggested some months ago that Los Angeles might have the most violent fans in America. But now—with two shootings in the Candlestick Park parking lot after last night's Raiders-49ers preseason game—it seems like all of California might have the worst fans.

Comment

• Raiders drafted Terrelle Pryor It would be the Raiders, wouldn't it?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Too late for the drafts but Terrell Thomas "likely" out for the season with a torn ACL.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post

That's Prince and now Terrell Thomas. In a single preseason, the Giants have gone from very deep at corner to right back to just Corey Webster, Aaron Ross, and people off the practice squad.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Pretty odd the way he injured it... he and Pierre-Paul were trying to sack Cutler and Pierre-Paul basically kicked him in the knee, but it didn't look particularly hard or anything. He walked off the field under his own power without much of a limp...
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• An uh-oh for Al B...

Some members of the Broncos organization tell Mike Silver of Yahoo! Sports that Tim Tebow is the fourth-best QB in training camp.

"If everything was totally equal, and this were a competition based only on performance at this camp, Tebow would probably be the fourth-string guy," one source said. "Kyle [Orton] is far and away the best, and Tebow's way behind [Brady] Quinn, too. And I'm telling you, Adam Weber is flat-out better right now." Added another Broncos exec, "Forget about how [Tebow] delivers the ball, or how accurate it is. First he has to know where to go with it." Team officials are now relieved that the Dolphins opted against meeting Denver's third-round asking price on Orton. Tebow was always expected to be a developmental project, but this year's camp has been a blow to his long-term outlook.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• He'll be starting for the Broncos by the end of the season. My gamble on Week 11 is a bit risky but he'll be starting as soon as the season is lost.

Comment

• Anyway, sounds to me like the Broncos organization has a problem with snitches. You don't throw a guy under the bus like that, especially when the organization may be trying to shop him.

Comment

• And people say I'm delusional.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• There's far more people out there who think Tebow could be a viable starting QB than you, the only person on the planet who thinks Doug Flutie was better than John Elway and Jim Kelly.

Comment

• Uh, John Madden agrees with me. So that's me and Madden vs, who? You?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            Uh, John Madden agrees with me. So that's me and Madden vs, who? You?
                            Where did John Madden say Doug Flutie was better than Elway and Kelly?

Comment

• oh, an unverified "Inch by inch, Flutie was the best QB of his generation" which, if Madden even said it, was obvious hyperbole.

Comment

• News flash: QBs are not measured relative to height. They are measured by their actual performance.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X