X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    "...only...25..."
    A lot of those were definitely his WRs fault. It was totally aggravating.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Quiet, MRT. After the pummelling Alby gave Cutler for throwing 26 from flat on his back in a new offense in '09, I had that one coming.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
        And in the latest news, Rex Grossman is reported to be #1 on the Redskins depth chart. :lol
        Beck has a groin injury and thus far looks unlikely to play at all in the first preseason game (according to a local radio reporter at camp).
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I'm going to the game.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• "We don't need people saying we're the best right now, but when it's all said and done, I really feel like this team's gonna win the East." - Rex Grossman

The NFL better start their new drug testing policy on Rex Grossman first.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Small hands and a small brain, how sad
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                "We don't need people saying we're the best right now, but when it's all said and done, I really feel like this team's gonna win the East." - Rex Grossman

The NFL better start their new drug testing policy on Rex Grossman first.
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Who else is going to win the east? The Eagles?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Who else is going to win the east? The Eagles?

The Eagles, Giants... and distantly, Cowboys, are all in the mix. The Redskins aren't.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Snoopy's odds to win the NFC East:
                      Eagles: 3:5
                      Giants: 2:1
                      Cowpokes: 3:1
                      Redskins: zero
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Former Eagles kicker and now 49er, David Akers, purchased a billboard on I-95, near the stadium:

Always found the Akers love a little odd. I don't think other kickers have as many fans, especially fans wearing their jersey, as Akers did. Over the past several years, you would always see only a few McNabbs in a sea of Akers and Dawkins jerseys.

Comment

• Mankins just signed a six year deal in NE. So much for the *****fest last year.
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Eagles add WR Steve Smith off the Giants! Totally ROFL!
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Jesus, how bad to the eagles want to win.

Comment

• WHAT?!
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X