Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam achievements?

I have noticed a new problem with Steam achievements

It said two days ago that I got the Where's the Biathlon achievement, which is pretty impressive considering I was playing as Kamehameha, who as far as I know is not the leader of Denmark

One of my enemies was Denmark, so I assume I got this achievement because Denmark entered the snow tile with the ski-unit

I have noticed problems like this before. I remember I got the Barbary Pirate achievement after I got 3 Barbarian naval units

I'm not doing anything I can to get all achievements, I do prefer to have fun, but it's still interesting to look at
    This space is empty... or is it?

Were you friends with a military CS? I've noticed that they will occasionally gift you a unique unit from another civ, so it is possible you may have gotten a ski infantry and then triggered the achievement.

Long odds I'll admit but possible.
    Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'."
    http://www.schlockmercenary.com/ 23 Feb 2004

Comment

I was ally with all other CS's, but none of them gave me a unique unit and even if they did I never would have walked around in the snow with it. I also noticed that I also got the achievement for winning as Denmark, but the game I was playing, Denmark won
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Not a new problem. I got the Barbary Pirate achievement ages ago (I play a lot of archipelago maps) - except I had hardly played the Ottomans up to that point and they were an AI civ in that particular game. So that achievement at least is bugged.
        Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Working...
        X