No one man should have all that power. Political
    Apple
    No one company should have all that power. Technological Monopoly
    Sony
    No one company should have all that power. Technological Monopoly
    Tie - Hyundai/Kia/Toyota
    Ugly boring cars.

Honorable mention
    Honda - Ugly cars but beautiful motorcycles.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

No Goldman Sachs? They're pretty damn evil in my estimation

Certainly agree with you regarding Apple though. Fortunately not being from Yankistan I don't get too much exposure to the horror that is Faux News...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think Honda have the best looking cars out of the Japanese companies. Lord knows what Nissan are playing at nowadays in the styling department Personally I'd rather have a German car nowadays though. Although I seem to have little use for a car at the moment.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

they are all flag carriers and brands which represent the "greed is good" in their respective industries going wrong on an epic scale

BP - oil/energy
        Monsanto - GM/biotech
        Sony (get's there on behalf of RIAA and MPAA)
        Halliburton (on behalf of wars, US military industry robbing the taxpayer)
        Goldman Sachs (they seem to be the brand to hate in the financial sector)
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Damn you guys are right. Car and Oil companies in general are in collusion. Add Haliburton and goldman Sachs to my list
          What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
          What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

I hate companies that aren't for profit.

Have fun with your pathetic liberal conspiracies.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

My list:

Paypal
              Paypal
              Paypal
              Globe
              Paypal

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                I hate companies that aren't for profit.
                Like these guys?

Comment

Well played
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Meeses to Pieces. I hate those guys.
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

As opposed to the whole hate-on for reasons of librul dementia, my hate-ons result from more personal motives.

Comcast - Customer service sucks and I hate waiting for the cable guy to show only to sit around all day.
                      Air Tran/US Air - Could be the two worst airlines with respect to customer service. Both with hubs and/or significant routes in Philly (go figure)
                      GE - Having had to deal with these jag ofs in the nuclear industry has left a seriously bad taste in my mouth. That and the whole crony capitalism thing.
                      All sports franchises from NY
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

My top 5:

1. Apple
                        2. Sony

3+ : Those companies who fights piracy using lawyers. Too many to mention and in no particular order
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I suppose anything under Rupert Murdoch...he's proving to be decidedly unpopular at the moment
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                            they are all flag carriers and brands which represent the "greed is good" in their respective industries going wrong on an epic scale

BP - oil/energy
                            Monsanto - GM/biotech
                            Sony (get's there on behalf of RIAA and MPAA)
                            Halliburton (on behalf of wars, US military industry robbing the taxpayer)
                            Goldman Sachs (they seem to be the brand to hate in the financial sector)
                            Pretty good list. Citigroup could be added to that. There's also GDF-Suez I'd like to add there, but their foul practices are perhaps not that well known to anglo-saxons.
                            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio View Post
                              My top 5:

1. Apple
                              2. Sony

3+ : Those companies who fights piracy using lawyers. Too many to mention and in no particular order
                              Sony took its eReader in the right direction. Too bad no one's buying them
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X