No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like them because I don't get all the info on potential picks in the British newspapers so I need to spend a while on the net trying to find out whether that TE who showed so much promise last season hasn't been hit by a truck or been caught with teenage hookers the night before I pick him.

Plus, the hour or two out of my life is usually when I'm in bed on Sunday getting as much snooze before work as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      Bull****. they're for people who are too henpecked to be able to take an hour out of their lives.
      It also is not easy to get 14 people together who have the same hour off.
      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

• Especially, as was noted, when times zones are considered.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• time zones, time schmones. I'm down to draft, anytime, anywhere.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I've been waiting for a few key signings. (Ahmad Bradshaw, for example, would be a high pick in our draft, and he only just got signed.)

I'll put the draft up this week.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• still have 3 slots open in the auction league. Would love to actually have one this year on poly.
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Oh what the heck. Sign me up MRT.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• If I don't notice when the draft for any given league starts, please email me at at so I notice. Or ask Jaguar to text me. Also, anybody who needs to leave a pick for 4am central time, I'm probably the right guy to leave it with these days, since I seem to be consistently up then...
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• MRT144
                    Berz
                    Guynemer
                    Snoopy
                    BirraImperial
                    Jaguar
                    Flash
                    Ben Kenobi

Got 8!!!
                    2 more for awesomeness

Comment

• I'm going to give you guys a chance to win this year and stay out. Good Luck!
                      "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                        I'm going to give you guys a chance to win this year and stay out. Good Luck!
                        So we just need to hear from Spaced now Jrabbit?

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• if you want in a league EPW I can drop one, not a problem

Comment

• No I'm only playing in the team defense league this year not the independent defensive player league, so my slot in the IDP is open.

I had to drop out last year anyway due to too much travel in China during the season

Luckily they killed the travel for the rest of this year, except for emergencies.
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I have rescinded the Yahoo invitation to EPW so I believe you should be able to sign in now, Sparrowhawk.

Once that happens, we are at 12 and I'll lock it down.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                I have rescinded the Yahoo invitation to EPW so I believe you should be able to sign in now, Sparrowhawk.

Once that happens, we are at 12 and I'll lock it down.

Ok, I'm in

/me
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X