No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 team leagues are tough, draft is going to be extremely important. Waiver wire gets thin quick.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286 View Post
      14 team leagues are tough, draft is going to be extremely important. Waiver wire gets thin quick.
      Speaking of which, are we going to change our waiver wire at all. I like it as is because I'm on the computer every sunday. But I can see arguments for a random system.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I will actually be free most Sundays this year unlike last year, so I don't really mind if it stays the same. But I do think playing with a free agent acquisition budget would be fun though.
        Last edited by flash9286; July 23, 2011, 23:03.
        Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

i'm playin golf until it snows

Comment

IDP LEAGUE OPEN FOR SIGN-UP

Yahoo, the usual stuff. Invites went out to last year's members automatically. All are welcome.
            Well, to a point (12 maximum).

League name: Poly IDP FF11
            League ID: 147866
            Password: idp

I just repeated last year's settings. If people have requests/suggestions/bright ideas, please post. But my inclination is to leave it be, if only because it's easier for me, plus it's apples to apples between years. Anyway, thought I should open it up so folks can access the Yahoo rankings/research etc.

Enter and sign in, please...
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

In.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Random Encounter is in.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

In.
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

In.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

In.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm in IDP, and will do DST if I'm not going to cause an odd number. 14 is fine for me. I wouldn't count on me being super-fast on the draft but I'll leave Jaguar lists...
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I'm in the IDP league.

Comment

Missed the discussion last page, but I'd do an auction league.

Anyone think they want to try a keeper league?
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              Missed the discussion last page, but I'd do an auction league.

Anyone think they want to try a keeper league?
                              I enjoy auction leagues, have done them here in the past, but not usually very many people interested... Keeper league, not really.
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Auction League:

MRT144
                                Berz
                                Guynemer
                                Snoopy
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X