Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Ex-Super Bowl opponents, 2005. Poetic justice.
    Before Sunday Night Football, Tony Dungy said, when asked about Grossman, "I love Rex!". I snickered. I'm sure he loved him in 2005.

Rex was good to me in my league, though. Not having to worry about turnovers makes Rex an okay play. I'm now trying to shop Freeman.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Even so. You're -45. I'm -70.
      I'm -96.98. What's your point?
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Even so. You're -45. I'm -70.
        1. Actually, I'm -52, Mr. Drama. Not that I care, because...
        2. It's irrelevant anyway. A loss is just a loss. Tiebreaker at the end of the season is total points, not point differential.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm -96.98. What's your point?
          Your team is dead last on points for... you're -96 because your team sucks. JR and I have good teams.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Speaking of irrelevant, we had something bizarre and interesting happen in one of our FFZ leagues. Get a load of this:

Bud's Butt Burglars 168.85
            A Dead Horse 168.85

Final
            I don't think I've ever seen a tie in a fractional scoring system like ours.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I don't think I've ever seen a tie in a fractional scoring system like ours.
              Wow, that's amazing. So that screwes both players over.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Actually, not so much. 10-team league and there's only one team at 2-0. So for now, they're both tied for 2nd place.

Reminds me of the Eagles playing to a late-season tie vs Cinci a few years ago. I was sure it would cost them a playoff spot, but having one less loss actually proved to be what got them in.

Comment

Your team is dead last on points for... you're -96 because your team sucks. JR and I have good teams.
                  No it's not. Learn to read.

Comment

• No it's not. Learn to read.
                    Yeah, your team blows chunks.

Comment

• I am not dead last in points for. Learn to read. In fact, I'm actually 5 points away (Greg Salas fumble ) from being 4th from last.

I was also second in points against.

Comment

• Hmm, I see I get to play the Brady-led, first place Deviations this week. An 0-3 start is a very real possibility.
                        The hits just keep on coming...

Comment

• Hmm, I see I get to play the Brady-led, first place Deviations this week. An 0-3 start is a very real possibility.
                          The hits just keep on coming...
                          Yeah, I have an even shot of my first win. I expected a win against Berz, but he jumped 70+ points.

Comment

• In honor of Dallas week, I have no Cowpats starting against Sloww this week.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Looking bad here... choice of Romo with broken ribs or Cutler against the Pack.
                              Picked up Andy Dalton and might have to start him... Ugh!-ly.

Comment

• I offered you Cam...

Comment

Working...
                                X