No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wes Welker dropped more passes than anyone else last year. Wes Welker. Not only is that not Brandon Marshall, but Welker is known for being a sure-handed possession receiver.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Wes Welker dropped more passes than anyone else last year. Wes Welker. Not only is that not Brandon Marshall, but Welker is known for being a sure-handed possession receiver.
      Gosh, how many times have I drafted Welker?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• WHat the **** are you talking about? Why is your brain broken?

What does your opinion of Wes Welker have to do with anything at all?

You claimed that Brandon Marshall had more drops than anyone but he didn't. Welker and Reggie Wayne had more drops than Marshall last year. You know what, drops alone is not a good reference, and it's not an official stat anyway. The problem is when you get targeted 150 times a season like those guys do, you're going to have close to a dozen drops just because of the volume.

Regardless, the point is, Davone Bess is not going to lead the Dolphins because Marshall is there.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The problem is when you get targeted 150 times a season like those guys do, you're going to have close to a dozen drops just because of the volume.
          Again, and I'm telling you Marshall isn't that great. If Marshall were great he wouldn't be collecting passes from Henne.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• His stats speak for him. His performance during games speaks for him. Marshall is an elite WR.

Comment

• I'm killing myself with dnps

Comment

• What are you complaining about, Berz? Your team showed up against me. Again.

Comment

• Well, Roboteam might actually pull out a win. That would be sad. Need another 9 points from Matt Ryan to have 50/50 odds.

Comment

• Thanks Berz. Average points scored against Kenobi =

200 last week. Berz is now shooting northwards of 170 for 185 points on average. And he's not yet done tonight. :sigh:

Comment

• Just couldnt get it done against Jag, lost by 2.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        Just couldnt get it done against Jag, lost by 2.
                        I will probably be outscoring you this week

Comment

• 11 of my 14 offensive players scored 10 or more points. 4 of my WRs scored 19.65 points or more
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• my team d could go 0-2 because I was late a few minutes getting home to make changes

Comment

• At least you have a big win over me, Berz.

You'd think averaging over 150+ would do me better than 0-2.

Comment

• I got more points out of Maclin than Roethlisberger this week: 36.01 points from Maclin! 13 catches 171 yards 2 TDs.

That right there is why I drafted him ahead of Desean Jackson. Maclin is the better WR in that Eagles offense.

Third year WR break-out.

Comment

Working...
                                X