Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post

They both had Charger defense? I don't understand.

/me
    I think he's showing teams in two different leagues. I also think the first team is the IDP league, so he doesn't actually have Chargers defense.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Interesting. Our league really likes LT. He had 12.25 points.

The corrective factor would be 10/12 - which means your team in a 12 team league would have gotten about 90 points. So you suck at FF, Albert.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Interesting. Our league really likes LT. He had 12.25 points.

The corrective factor would be 10/12 - which means your team in a 12 team league would have gotten about 90 points. So you suck at FF, Albert.
        It's not that simple because you do not take into account roster size and the fact that I can not start 3 RB's.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Interesting. Our league really likes LT. He had 12.25 points.
          Points per reception, fool. My league doesn't give points for receptions.

Comment

• I also think the first team is the IDP league, so he doesn't actually have Chargers defense.
            Yep. Completely different kind of draft. The more comparable team to Albert's got 103 under Albert's scoring system in a 12 team league. And it finished 4th.

The winner was none other than our mountain goats who had Britt, Steve Smith, McCoy, Mathews, and Gates who did well.

He sat Keller, and his number one pick, Foster.
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 13, 2011, 22:07.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• What the ****, Jaguar? How did he know to start Britt and freaking Steve Smith of all people?! I bet Steve Smith was on 90% of fantasy benches this past weekend.

I mean rookie QB with a lot of questions... Steve Smith who only had 1 catch the whole preseason and showed no chemistry with Newton whatsoever... How the hell did he predict that?!

Comment

• Steve Smith was started in only 22% of CBS fantasy leagues. I bet half of those 22% were retards who just started him because of his name and the other half because their team really lacked WR's and they lucked up.

Jaguar is ridiculous. That was pure luck. No way could he have predicted that showing. Bull****.

Comment

• What the ****, Jaguar? How did he know to start Britt and freaking Steve Smith of all people?!
                  He does this every year.

I mean rookie QB with a lot of questions... Steve Smith who only had 1 catch the whole preseason and showed no chemistry with Newton whatsoever... How the hell did he predict that?!
                  He's a wizard.

Comment

• I absolutely love the way Albert rails ast Ben about how you can't compare between leagues, and then CONVERTS THE STATS AND COMPARES BETWEEN THE LEAGUES. Seriously, that's totally amazing.

Oh, and Alby: Don't dis the Jaguar. Consistently awesome FF player in all formats.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

He's a wizard.

Though in our league, the Spazz Monkeys (whoever that is) also has Steve Smith & Kenny Britt and started them both.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        It's not that simple because you do not take into account roster size and the fact that I can not start 3 RB's.

Can the other owners start 3 RB's? No? What's your point.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Props to JR for kicking my ass this week. Looks like I owe him an apology for dissing his team.

Comment

• Kicked your ass? You mean outscored you by a few points, even though we both lost?? Big effing deal.
                            I mean, thanks for the kind words and all, but it only counts when we play each other.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Can the other owners start 3 RB's? No? What's your point.
                              Ben can start 3 RB's in his league.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                I absolutely love the way Albert rails ast Ben about how you can't compare between leagues, and then CONVERTS THE STATS AND COMPARES BETWEEN THE LEAGUES. Seriously, that's totally amazing.

Oh, and Alby: Don't dis the Jaguar. Consistently awesome FF player in all formats.
                                What is wrong with that? I made it clear how stupid it is but said, if you must compare, booyaka, his team doesn't score as much. I win either case.

Steve Smith started in only 22% of leagues on CBS.

Comment

Working...
                                X