Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call to Power 2 the Boardgame

Hi guys (euh, and girls maybe?),

I have been thinking about a boardgame version of CtP2 from time to time for years, but never really knew where to start.

As you probably all know, there is a new Civilization the Boardgame out there, not with a map of the earth like the previous boardgame with the same name, but based on a variable game board made by laying tiles.

I am trying out this game, and got inspired to start working on a CtP2 boardgame, probably with the AOM techtree, units and timeline. It will probably be a game that will take long to play, but I wouldn´t want it any other way.

Is there any interest in this from you all? I could post regularly, not sure if this is the right place, that´s why I ask first.

Thanks

Tellius
    Only tyrants need worry about tyrant-killers

Originally posted by Tellius View Post
    Is there any interest in this from you all? I could post regularly, not sure if this is the right place, that´s why I ask first.
    This is the CTP2 general forum so it is the right place. And if there is any interest. Well, in the case of doubt you are interested in it, so that is enough. And probably posting about it helps you to sort your thought about how it should be done.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
    X