Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to fix an infinite loop at turn end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to fix an infinite loop at turn end?

I got one of these in the latest revision.

Just clicked end turn, and then it went 3/5 of the way and then it just hangs. I left it to run for a couple of minutes, but nothing. Just keeps sitting there. I can perform actions, interface works, but the turn won't complete. Which pisses me off, as I've already pissed down the drain most of saturday playing this game..

Is there some sort of switch, or cheat, or anything that can be used to complete that turn?

I tried searching for people with similar problems, but found nothing. If anyone's interested in the savegame, I posted it to the end of the thread on the current revision.

Hah. The only thing needed to resolve this issue was to turn off showing enemy turns..

Comment

how did you go about fixing it? i have the same problem occasionally and no matter how many times i restart, i cant get past that turn.i looked around the options, but i dont know how to turn show enemy turns off.

Comment

It is in the options. Can't tell you where exactly(don't have CTP2 installed ), but look again.

Maybe under gameplay?

Comment

Tried that, works great. Makes game a lot faster too, especially when you have built/liberated the GlobeSat. Only thing bad about it is you can't see where units came from or where they look like they are going. And Spies that are trying to infiltrate your cities, get caught, but didn't see who it was. Would be nice to have that in a Pop-up when it tells you how vigilant we are, something like "We captured a spy from the nation of XXXX trying to infiltrate the the city of YYY."
          What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea.
          Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Working...
          X