Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you like about Google Chrome?

Does it improve your sex life?
    Did you win millions of dollars on the day you started using Google Chrome?
    Did you discover a long-lost sibling because of Google Chrome?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Starts up faster than FF

Comment

It's not Internet Explorer.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I use Firefox, but I'm exploring what Google Chrome offers in way of features and efficiency.

Comment

I feel like it's a cleaner interface.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

The only time I use it is when I want to log in some where with an AE.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
              I feel like it's a cleaner interface.
              So you don't have to vacuum and dust as often?

Comment

That does it. 1 star.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Just one?

Comment

Speed.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I like it. A bit more than FF. Not as many plugins/extensions, but it's great, and this way, the GF can use FF and I use Chrome, so we keep our cookies, autologins and favourites without stepping on each other.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

nice, N35

Comment

Losing your cookies sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Losing your cookies sucks.
                            Eek - has this ever happened with someone using Google Chrome?

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                              I like it. A bit more than FF. Not as many plugins/extensions, but it's great, and this way, the GF can use FF and I use Chrome, so we keep our cookies, autologins and favourites without stepping on each other.
                              ^

Comment

Working...
                              X