Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

51 year old marries 16 year old, good or bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, but a lot of things were normal in the past but frowned upon now. Blood feuds, for example.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

And lots of general smiting.

Comment

Slavery
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

This should have been posted in the young girls, older guys thread.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Just go back into the forest.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Aside from antisocial nerds, bible-thumpers, and the truly fugly, most 16 year olds are already boning. Who cares about this one?
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I think you're missing a key point.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I think you're just jealous that an ugly middle aged dude is nailing a sexy ass teen.

Acting like she's underage is ridiculous. Biologically she's ready to get ****ed. Her mom gave permission so it's all good and legal. Why does everybody suddenly become all prudish about **** like this? It's like Ecofarm took over your brains or something.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

What age do you think the limit should be Felch? (Just wondering where you become prudish...)

Comment

Felch, I already pointed out that she would still be young when he dies, and she'll have bucks. It could be worse.

Comment

I guess what disturbs me the most about this, is that the mother signed a consent form. Whoring out yourself is one thing. Whoring out your daughter is just sad.
                        I know in a lot of cultures, 16 is old for women, but if some 51 year old clown had come to ask for my daughter when she was a sophomore in High School, I would have gone out and bought a gun.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          I guess what disturbs me the most about this, is that the mother signed a consent form. Whoring out yourself is one thing. Whoring out your daughter is just sad.
                          I know in a lot of cultures, 16 is old for women, but if some 51 year old clown had come to ask for my daughter when she was a sophomore in High School, I would have gone out and bought a gun.
                          I can certainly agree with this sentiment. I simply cannot envision having enough in common with a 16 year old to sustain a solid relationship fi you are 51.

Now . .. if I were single and seeking a hookup, I could see the attraction of a much younger woman but even then I would probably feel it was a bit creepy if she was less than mid 20s
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

51 year old marries 16 year old, good or bad?
                            for the 51 year old, certainly good.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                              Biologically she's ready to get ****ed.
                              Yep, God's a paedophile!
                              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                                I think you're just jealous that an ugly middle aged dude is nailing a sexy ass teen.

Acting like she's underage is ridiculous. Biologically she's ready to get ****ed. Her mom gave permission so it's all good and legal. Why does everybody suddenly become all prudish about **** like this? It's like Ecofarm took over your brains or something.
                                +1

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                                Yep, God's a paedophile!
                                Wanting to **** hot 17 or 16 year olds =/= paedophile. Any man who claims he dosen't feel sexual attraction is a liar or a homoesexual. Pedophiles are sick in the head because they want to have sex with children, not teens.
                                Last edited by Heraclitus; June 22, 2011, 15:22.
                                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                                X