alexander campaign & co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexander campaign & co

With the latest June 12th version released, I would like to know whether the Alexander Campaign has come any closer to being playable or whether or not it is being worked on to make it playable. Thanks.

Originally posted by temporaryuser View Post
    With the latest June 12th version released, I would like to know whether the Alexander Campaign has come any closer to being playable or whether or not it is being worked on to make it playable. Thanks.
    No one did any work on the Alexander Scenario, so I guess it is playable or unplayable as withe version from last year.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Meaning it is not playable at all. Starting a new game and selecting the Alexander scenario will cause a crash.

There should be a post by me somewhere about which files you would have to copy from the original distribution to make it work again, but I did not manage to find it.

If you want to play the Alexander scenario, you may try the NSIS-generated installer attached to this post. It contains the Apolyton 2011.06.12 patch, with "downgraded" Alexander scenario files. It has been tested to correctly detect the Activision and Xplosiv releases (running XP and Vista), but has not been tested with the GOG release.

Note that I had to change the .exe extension to .rar to be able to attach it, so you will have to rename it back to .exe after downloading.

Call to Power 2 Apolyton patch 2011.06.12.rar

Comment

Working...
      X