Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sims 3 - Love, Like, Neutral, or Hate It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sims 3 - Love, Like, Neutral, or Hate It?

I read some reviews of Sims 3, and looked at what features are in the game.

I'm trying to decide whether to go ahead and buy the downloadable version of the game today.

So anyone on Apolyton who own or have played Sims 3 - how much do you like or hate the game? And why?

Does Sims 3 get the same fish aquarium feel like the previous two Sims games?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

this forum sucks

Comment

Yeah, not much activity here

As for the sims, I'm probably one of the few people on these forums who is a bit positive about it. It's not by any means an amazing game, but it's fun now and then. I'm more into building houses than actually playing and in one of the expansion packs you can get a job as a house designer, where you get to design the houses of the other people in the city

My wife on the other hand like the game a lot more than me and has probably tried everything possible in the games hehe
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

thanks, Adagio

Comment

My experience with Sims 3 was exactly the same as with Sims and Sims 2: for the first 10 hours, I was totally addicted to it. After that, I just wasn't able to see it anymore.

Comment

Hmmm,I like Sim 2 better

Comment

Well, Sims 3 definitely has the advantage that all time in the world runs at the same pace,
              whereas in Sims 1 and 2 time would only run at the lot where your active sim is curently located
              (leading to the possibility of kids being older than their parents [well, at least in Sims 2 ... Sims 1 had no aging])

As for the setting ...
              Sims 2 is a little bit more "ordinary life" oriented ... your sims could, for example, go to work, date, learn things at university, growing your garden or open a shop [among other things]
              Sims 3 however is a lot more oriented towards "from dishwasher to millionaire" (becoming a superstar or some prominent person) and on fantasy themes (like vampires and werewolves and/or Indiana Jones/Lara Croft).

I for my part would love to see a Sims 2 with the open world (where all time runs at the same pace) of Sims 3
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

sims 3 is really nice game. I played this game on facebook..I have Play this game when i feel bore.

Comment

Working...
                X