Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most popular pizza topping at Domino's Pizza in Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    IIRC they're not bad for chain pizza, just be aware that you get what you pay for. I'm surprised Oerdin hasn't posted yet about some place like California Pizza Kitchen.
    No. I do not support subpar chains. Get a clue, aspie. Go eat a guinea pig or something.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You have strong opinions on hot dogs, non-aspie kneejerk liberal partisan hipster. How am I to know what you prefer? Oh, wood-fired is a "has-been," I'd better do what's hip and cool and eat coal-fired pizza. Fossil fuels make food better. And extra-thin crust, to ensure nice blackened edges for extra char consumption as well as minimizing the amount of actual food I eat. Good call.

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      They have waaaayyyy to much sugar in both their sauce and their doe.
      Subpar doe? Oh deer!
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Hot dogs are serious business which you'd know if you were a real American instead of a Peruvian sleep agent.

Also if the crust on pizza is black then it has been burned instead of properly cooked. Pizza shouldn't be burned; this isn't complicated so try to keep up.

Comment

Are you intentionally parodying yourself?
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm having fun if that's what you mean.

Now stop getting in the way. Calling him an Aspie hit a cord and I don't want you to ruin it.

Comment

Yes, much like Al would react if you called him a sand-******. You dip****.
              1011 1100

Comment

Damn it, Lori. You ruined it!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                  I'm having fun if that's what you mean.

Now stop getting in the way. Calling him an Aspie hit a cord and I don't want you to ruin it.
                  Err, congratulations on being a grade school bully?
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You know why I reacted so strongly? Because lately I've been trying, just a little, to ease up on you. To look past the rabid phobia of muslims, the tiresome snobbery about my religion (and everyone else's), and the ridiculous way you regurgitate your opinions, verbatim, from Mother Jones or MoveOn or wherever the hell you get them. I've been telling myself, "C'mon, it's just Oerdin, he gets enough bull**** from people piling on him already saying he's always wrong. He's kind of silly, but mostly it's just ignorance. Don't be a dick." Maybe I haven't done it enough--I still tease you about the food snobbery--but I tried. And then you pull this.

To which I can only say: **** you very much.
                    1011 1100

Comment

OK, I'm sorry for calling you an Aspey and saying Peruvians eat guinea pigs (even though they do). I have to admit, I am a bit of a bully at times and do yank people's chain simply because I can, I find it amusing even if it's not very nice.

Comment

Apology accepted about the Aspie bit. No apology needed about the Peruvians eat guinea pigs bit, because they do and are perfectly unashamed of it. It's called cuy al horno. I don't eat it myself, because I used to have a guinea pig. Also, I understand that it's typically served whole, with its little mouth open and its eyes squeezed shut in what looks like a grimace of anguish. I saw a big pile of 'em on skewers once. Ewwww.
                        1011 1100

Comment

I heard it is a grimace of anguish -- they usually start the cooking process with the lobster treatment.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Wait... Wouldn't they have already skinned and gutted it before they started the cooking process? I would imagine they would.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              Well you live in Maryland. That explains much .
                              Maryland does have the ****tiest non-chain pizza I've ever found.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

There's a little place in Gaithersburg, MD called Zio's. To us Marylanders, it's fantastic. I have a friend from Jersey who says Zio's is the best pizza in Maryland, but that it's **** compared to the stuff he grew up with.

Comment

Working...
                                X