Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most popular pizza topping at Domino's Pizza in Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
    Really? I would think the pizza you find here is quite different from in the US.

I'm slightly surprised but I think I agree with you. Mostly because anything besides pizza, kebab and bad thai food tends to be extremely expensive.
    It is a bit different from the standard US, but the emphasis is on lots of toppings. For the US, you would end up having to pay the same, actually, if you wanted so many toppings. It is just that most people are fine with 1-3 toppings and a lot of cheese.

It is true that anything besides pizza, kebab, and bad thai buffet's you end up spending $20 or more just for a small-medium entree. There are a few exceptions, Max (Swedish burger chain) and a nearby ethiopian place are reasonably priced too ($10 and $15, respectively). But there are lots of pizza places (many of them good).

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
      Dominoes is better now. Not as good as Papa Johns, but much better than before, all the haters should give it another try. Though without tuna on it... ick.
      Well, I suppose it depends...does it start as canned tuna, or fresh raw tuna?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

tuna
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

My preferred pizza topping is ham and sweetcorn.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            It is a bit different from the standard US, but the emphasis is on lots of toppings. For the US, you would end up having to pay the same, actually, if you wanted so many toppings. It is just that most people are fine with 1-3 toppings and a lot of cheese.

It is true that anything besides pizza, kebab, and bad thai buffet's you end up spending $20 or more just for a small-medium entree. There are a few exceptions, Max (Swedish burger chain) and a nearby ethiopian place are reasonably priced too ($10 and $15, respectively). But there are lots of pizza places (many of them good).

JM
            Yup. Them's the breaks. I recall warning you about food prices before coming, remember?

Asian food in Sweden sucks too. I had better Thai food in the Australian outback than I've been able to find here. And I don't seem to be able to find decent Indian food anywhere, but whenever I go to Germany everywhere I go seems excellent by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              I have not been to Naples. I can only go with what there is available. Dominos is the best here
              I hope Dominoes in the US is significantly better than Dominoes in the UK if that's the best you can get.

We've got ~ 5 places where you can get proper pizza from wood fired ovens in my town.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

I don't know how Domino's in the UK compares to Domino's in the US, but Domino's in the US is crap.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Of the chain pizzas, I will go with Papa John's.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    I don't know how Domino's in the UK compares to Domino's in the US, but Domino's in the US is crap.
                    Probably the same, but maybe you can't get our regional specialities like the tandoori pizza there.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

IIRC they're not bad for chain pizza, just be aware that you get what you pay for. I'm surprised Oerdin hasn't posted yet about some place like California Pizza Kitchen.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

48" Pizzas
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Shut up, you English kanigit! BTW fried squid is great.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Squid in Europe, too? Gag. Very few here even want anchovies on their pizza.
                            Only if they're homos. (Oh, I made a funny!)

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                              Tuna and squid are evil. It's a total lie that Germans would prefer them on their pizza.
                              Well, my nephew likes those. I usually have salami, mushrooms, peperoni, cheese of course etc.
                              DIE, DIE, DIE! Evil Herman scum!

Ok, the salami, mushrooms, and peperoni thing is alright but defaming Tuna and Squid as evil puts you in the Nazi camp. Clearly the Germans have not yet been rehabilitated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                                Of the chain pizzas, I will go with Papa John's.
                                They have waaaayyyy to much sugar in both their sauce and their doe. I'd, personally, skip all of the chains as they're crap and order from a decent locally owned place. Wood fired is so 90's has been while Connecticut coal fired ovens seem to be the latest trend. It burns hotter so the pizza gets crisper and cooks faster. Go with the ultra thin crust too, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X