music, better than the original

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music, better than the original

How often does a classic manage to be improved?

Isn't she lovely - Glee

What a wonderful world - Eve Cassidy

Glee's version of Bad Romance also comes close, but a lot of that is caused by the girl in the catsuit around 1:30, so that might not count

And you've just lost all credibility in music.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I don't even want to listen to the Glee version but I doubt they did Isn't She Lovely better than Stevie
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Those are pretty good, especially the Eve Cassidy one.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Good, yes. Better than Louis Armstrong? Probably not.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post

Glee's version of Bad Romance also comes close, but a lot of that is caused by the girl in the catsuit around 1:30, so that might not count

These guys certainly have what it takes to compete in Eurovision!

Here's another cover that's a clear improvement of the original

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva View Post
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

even trent reznor agree.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    And you've just lost all credibility in music.
                    Correct. He watched Glee.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                    X